Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Byclops' July Page

Hey everyone! Just a reminder that the criteria for the July layouts are as follows:

* to use 4 or more buttons
* monochromatic theme (1 colour and black and white)
* journalliing has to be at least 20 words

Here is my take on the challenge...


You should be able to click on the photo for a larger version. It's a photo of me on my wedding day, and in the same spot 5 & 1/2 years later. I've used Kaiser (Dash Away Vixen, left over from Christmas!) as the backing, and a random piece of K & Company I had in my stash. I've used one main piece, and then out of the scraps cut with the pattern and inked up the pieces and layered them with foam. The alphas are white foam Thickers that i've inked up a little, and I used some green tara string through the buttons. 

Cant wait to see what everyone comes up with :)

2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Michelle! This is stunning!! I love all the inking, flowers, and the colors in you LO!!
What a fun picture to go and return to the same place on your wedding day! That is so awesome!
I just love this challenge! I will look forward to creating a Lo when I return!
Hugs!!

suzARTe said...

another gorgeous project, I like the way you have put the flowers on the edge, looks awesome